Looking for office space to lease? A tour gives you an opportunity to judge the building inside and out. As you walk the property the following tips can help you with your final decision.
- Take pictures, it may help you remember details
- What is the condition and responsiveness of the elevators
- Look at the condition and cleanliness of stairwells, restrooms, carpeting, walls and lobby
- Door numbering should be consistent
- Tenant roster should be present in lobby area
- Make a note on quality and availability of parking